There has been so much good music around this year. My personal highlight would have to be Coachella earlier in the year. It was such a nice change watching all those incredible acts in the Californian desert. None of that rain and mud that usually coincides with the festival season here in the UK. Highlights were definitely Lana Del Rey and AlunaGeorge who are featured below.
The rest of these tracks have also been on repeat all year and have been the soundtrack to many a road trip. They have never failed to put me in a good mood and I now have so many good memories surrounding them its hard to not smile whilst listening to them.
Its also the perfect hangover playlist.
- ODEZSA – All We Need (Feat. Shy Girls)
- Jon Hopkins – Breathe This Air (Feat. Purity Ring)
- Broods – Bridges
- Caribou – Can’t Live Without You
- Banks – Fuck Em Only We Know
- Grimes – Go (Feat. Blood Diamonds)
- Röyksopp – I Had This Thing
- SBTRKT – The Light (Feat. Denai Moore)
- alt-J – Hunger of the Pine
- Lily Allen – Our Time
- Porter Robinson – Sad Machine
- Lana Del Rey – West Coast
- AlunaGeorge – Supernatural
- Tove Lo – Stay High (Feat. Hippie Sabotage)
- Jessie Ware – Say You Love Me
- Flume – That Look
- Jungle – Time
- FKA Twigs – Two Weeks
- The Ting Tings – Wrong Club
- SOHN – Lights
- Klingande – Jubel
- Goldfish – Moonwalk Away
What was on your playlist this year?