My wish list is ever growing, unlike my bank balance, however it gives us something to work towards and after a hard months work you should be allowed to treat yourself. This months wishlist is mainly made up of three pairs of trainers because you can never have too many pairs right? Clockwise from the top left:
- Taking inspiration from the iconic imagery of 90s favourite Tommy Hilfiger, the Gosha Rubchinskiy Logo Tee has become one of this seasons must haves. Currently out of stock, I’m hoping this will get a restock in the near future.
- Not this particular pair, but the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 has been announced in a black option. With a release date towards the end of August, the Kanye West collaboration shows no sign of slowing down.
- Combining the minimal with the luxury, the Givenchy Leather Low-Top Sneakers features a sleek profile and gold branding, making it suitable for those more formal occasions.
- The final pair of trainers on my wishlist comes from Y-3, the adidas/Yohji Yamamoto hybrid. The Y-3 Retro Boost in Black combines the adidas boost technology with a minimal yet futuristic neoprene upper. Perfect for that ‘sports luxe’ look.
- I’ve had my current Macbook for over a year now and I’m still yet to get a suitable case. This one by COMME des GARÇONS x Côte & Ciel Case would be ideal.