Happy New Year! Before I start, I would just like to say a huge thank you to anyone who has taken the time to read or support my blog over the past 12 months, it’s really appreciated!
The end of December saw this page turn two which is crazy. Time really does fly. With a name change mid-year I was interested to see how it would effect my audience for the last few months but luckily things have been great and I definitely feel it was the right decision in respect to the direction of my blog. In terms of statistics, year on year I have seen a 400% increase in visitors which is a huge ego boost, and that’s all thanks to you guys! I know 2016 has had a lot of stick, but I have genuinely had an amazing year!
Over this past year I have met some great people and had the chance to work with some of my favourite brands all because of this blog. I feel like I’m finally finding my feet in terms of blogging even though it’s not always been that easy. As with a lot of other bloggers, my main constraint is time but I’m more motivated than ever to keep going and will continue to post as and when I can. Working a full time job, blogging and having a social life is hard!
I don’t really make personal resolutions for the New Year as I never stick to them. I’m just going to be the best I can be! However, I’ve set myself a few blog goals to keep me motivated going into 2017. So here they are:
– In terms of content I’m going to continue posting about things I like and that I’m genuinely interested in – male grooming, travel and style, and in particular street wear.
– Say YES to more opportunities. Despite being invited to various events, I never go! this year will be the year!
– Commit more time to my blog and in particular creating original content. I hope to travel more and bring you more reviews of the latest grooming products as well as style and outfit posts.
– Improve my blog photography and Instagram feed.
– Create a custom site. If anyone knows anyone who can help me with this or has recommendations, send them my way!
As always I’m open to suggestions so If there’s anything you would like to see on the blog, let me know in the comments!
How was your New Years Eve, Have you made any resolutions?