Now the clocks have gone forward an hour, it means we are officially in Spring! Finally, longer lighter days! I don’t know what it is about Spring but it fills me full of life and energy. So, with the beginning of April only a week away I have created a list of goals to help keep myself motivated for the upcoming months…
01. Use time productively. I don’t think I waste time at the moment, but I do think I can achieve more if I put my mind to it. It’s all about pushing myself to get the most out of my time. Im going to set myself weekly goals to help keep me motivated and focused. It’s always a great feeling when you complete a task and can cross it off your list.
02. Redesign blog. This has been on my to do list for some time now and I’m not any closer to achieving it. Changing your blog design can be very time consuming so I Just need to set a day aside and focus on this solely. If anyone has any recommendations or suggestions I’m happy to hear them.
03. Relax. I’ve been putting so much unnecessary pressure on myself lately so I’m going to make sure I take more time to relax and not let things stress me out. Although one of my goals for 2017 was to say YES to more things. Sometimes you just gotta say no.
04. Holiday planning. Im off to Barcelona in May for my birthday. As I’m celebrating the big 30 whilst I’m there I want to make sure I get the most from my time there. I have never been before so I need to do some research on places to explore and places to eat or drink before I go. Its always good to have an itinerary in place. We’re also thinking about going to Cuba in September so Spring will be a great time to start looking into that too. If you have been before please feel free to hit me up with some recommendations below.
05. Eat better. I want to feel my best going into Summer so now is the perfect time to get out of those bad habits. I haven’t been on my best behaviour lately but I’m determined to get back on it. I’m quite good at sticking to it when I set my mind to it, so if anyone sees me reaching for anything unhealthy, knock my hand away!
Have you set yourself any goals for Spring?