In the run up to Father’s Day, the ultimate destination for male grooming, Mankind, sent me their latest grooming box to check out.
The Mankind Grooming Box – Explorer Edit is a male grooming box featuring 6 of the best grooming products carefully curated to form the basis of the ultimate grooming routine. The box contains everything from a toothpaste to a face mask and is a great introduction to the brands featured.
So, what’s in the box?
- Elemis Deep Cleanse Facial Wash (150ml) – I’ve used this product before (see here). A gel cleanser that feels thick, luxurious and smells great. Most importantly it leaves your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.
- Omorovicza Refining Facial Polisher (100ml) – If you don’t know, Omorovicza are fast becoming one of my favourite brands. I’ve tried numerous products by the brand and have NEVER been disappointed. The brand is definitely a luxury purchase but the products always live up to the hype and the facial polisher is no different. A exfoliating treatment, the Facial Polisher leaves your face feeling healthy and bright.
- Regenerate Enamel Science Toothpaste (75ml) – Unfortunately I don’t use toothpastes that contain sodium lauryl sulphate as these give me painful ulcers so I can’t comment on the product but I’m sure it’s great!
- Men-Ü D-Tox Clay Face Mask (100ml) – If your skin is on the oily side this mask is for you. Designed to minimise excess oil and unwanted shine this clay mask is easy to apply and fast drying, drawing out your skins impurities whilst it does so. Once rinsed your face feels healthy, calm and firmer.
- Anthony Skincare Shave Cream (90ml) – Anthony is another brand that never disappoints. Whilst I don’t wet shave, this shave cream is perfect for tidying up and shaping my stubble. It leaves your skin soft and irritation free. The peppermint oil and eucalyptus also gives off a pleasant natural scent whilst leaving your skin feeling cool and refreshed.
- Korres Santorini Vine Shower Gel (250ml) – The first thing you notice about this product is how good it smells. A fresh, fruity scent that leaves your skin feeling hydrated and clean – what more could you want from a shower gel?
At just £40, the Mankind Grooming box is a steal, especially when you consider the Omorovicza Refining Facial Polisher retails at £65 alone and the amount of quality products in the box.
Have you tried any of products in the latest grooming box?
The Mankind Grooming Box – Explorer Edit was gifted by Mankind.