Hands down, summer is my favourite season. Sure, it’s nice to get wrapped up during the colder months but really, who actually likes the cold, dark days of winter? Not me.
In collaboration with Badger Ales I am here to share with you five reasons why summer is the best season!
Badger Ales have been brewed in the heart of the Dorset countryside since 1777 by independent brewers Hall and Woodhouse. They brew a range of quality beers and believe in making beer time as good as it can be. In fact, they are on a mission to show the public just how good it can be by transforming lucky Badger fans garden sheds into ultimate beer sheds!
The latest instalment is the Ultimate BBQ Shed. Costing £40,000 to create, the shed features a state of the art BBQ, tool rack, spice drawer, a fold down prep area and two beer fridges packed with Badger Ales. When it comes to sitting down to eat there is a pull out seating area with an automatic awning which all neatly folds back up when finished. Finally there is a hidden garden games box and dart board for those wanting to put their skills to the test. Check it out for yourself in the video below!
What more could you want from the Great British Summer?
01. Weather. I’m going to say it again. I hate winter. The first of the five reasons I love summer has to be the weather. There’s nothing like a sunny day to put a smile on your face and make you feel energised. I feel so much more productive in the summer and want to make the most of my time. I love waking up early to see the sun has already risen allowing me to plan the rest of my day.
02. Food & Drink. Going back to BBQs, I don’t know what it is with British people but as soon as the sun comes out, so do the BBQs – everybody loves a BBQ! For me, whether I am abroad, dining in a restaurant or having a BBQ in the garden I love to eat outside when the weather is good – I’m sure food tastes 100% better in summer!
03. Holidays. Whilst I may not need any excuse to book a trip away, having a holiday booked during summer is a must. The weather in the UK is unpredictable at the best of times so heading somewhere you are guaranteed day long sun is my idea of heaven. Sun, beaches, day drinks. Bliss.
04. Days Out. If you haven’t booked to go away over summer, all is not lost. There are so many great places to visit in the UK; from tourist attractions to the great outdoors there is something for everyone. Go on a hike, take your dog for a walk, just go and explore – there’s literally so many options. You have to take advantage of the dry weather while it lasts!
05. Summer Style. In the colder weather, layering up is a must. However during summer picking out an outfit couldn’t be easier. Summer is the only acceptable time to get your pale pins out in the hope of picking up a tan. For daily wear you really can’t go wrong with a simple t-shirts and shorts combo, or if you are looking for something slightly smarter swap it for a tailored pair of shorts and crisp white shirt. Finish with a pair of sunglasses and you are summer-ready.
What’s your favourite things about summer? What do you think about the ultimate BBQ shed?
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY BADGER ALE. FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE