Whether you like it or not, Christmas is already here and yes I just said the C word. It might still be another couple of months away yet, but its never too early to start thinking about what you are going to get for your nearest and dearest.
Building on last years Christmas box, this year Mankind have outdone themselves by teaming up with GQ to bring you the Christmas Collection. The Mankind Christmas Collection: GQ Edition is the perfect gift for the modern man, featuring 12 full-size products along with a 6-month GQ subscription, it really is the ultimate gift this year.
Priced at £100, the collection contains over £400 worth of products from brands such as Clinique, Lab Series, Argentum and Omorovicza, all packaged neatly in a elegant branded box. The full list of products can be seen below:
01. Omorovicza Moor Cream Cleanser (150ml)
02. Argentum la potion infinie Anti-Age Cream (70ml)
03. Clinique For Men Face Scrub (100ml)
04. men-ü Clay (100ml)
05. The Refinery Eye Gel (15ml)
06. Lab Series Skincare For Men Pro LS All-In-One Face Treatment (100ml)
07. Jack Black Beard Lube Conditioning Shave (177ml)
08. Gentlemen’s Tonic Savile Row Razor – Faux Ivory
09. Marvis Classic Strong Mint Toothpaste (1 x 75ml)
10. Korres Men Magnesium & Wheat Proteins Anti Hair Loss Shampoo (250ml)
11. Anthony Exfoliating and Cleansing Bar (198g)
12. Rituals The Ritual of Samurai Hand Lotion (70ml)
So far this year I’ve been really impressed with Anthony Skincare and Omorovicza – the Instant Perfection Serum from Omorovicza is a life saver, so I’m looking forward to trying out some of their different products from this box. That’s the good thing about these sort of collections, as well as familiar brands, it’s a great way to try out some other brands too. Rituals and Argentum are completely new brands to me so it will be interesting to see how these go. At £147 to buy on it’s own, you can’t help but have high expectations of the Argentum la potion infinie Anti-Age Cream!
Amongst the products its good to see products from well known and loved brands such as Clinique and Lab Series in there too – staples in my bathroom for years. The box contains a bit of everything; from cleansers and eye gel to shampoo and toothpaste, it has all of your grooming needs covered and at a fraction of the cost.
Whether you are buying it for a loved one or treating yourself, the Mankind Christmas Collection: GQ Edition is sure to not disappoint. Let me know your thoughts!
Is the Mankind Christmas Collection on your wishlist this year? What are your favourite products?
follow me on instagram | twitter | bloglovin
This post is in collaboration with Mankind. You can buy the Christmas Collection here.